Are you interested in learning a skilled trade from the Corrigan Moving experts? Beginning your career with our Mover position is an excellent place to start!
Corrigan Moving is a professional, full service moving company and warehouse storage company located in Pittsburgh. We offer local, intrastate, interstate, and international moving services along with corporate and commercial relocation, and warehouse facilities for both short- and long-term storage of goods.
As a Mover for Corrigan Moving you will work under the supervision of a Driver/Crew Leader assisting with moving, packing, wrapping, inventory and transport of household or commercial goods for residential and commercial customer. The Mover represents the company professionally to ensure a positive customer experience.
For our Summer Movers, we offer a Scholarship
to ALL employees who meet eligibility criteria.
Qualifications for Mover:
- Experience is preferred, but we will train eager, motivated, reliable candidates.
- Must be able to communicate clearly and concisely with other crew members, clients, and move consultants.
- Must be able to work as part of a team
- Capable of lifting 50 lbs. repeatedly and on a regular basis.
- Must successfully pass a criminal background investigation.
- A valid driver’s license would be valuable
Duties and Responsibilities for Mover:
- Assists/helps with the pick-up (loading), transportation, and delivery (unloading and placement) of household goods and commercial equipment in accordance with established standards and procedures.
- Follows instruction from crew leader and adheres to all company policies and safety rules.
- Behaves professionally.
- Performs all duties in adherence with company safety standards.
- Performs work within the specifications of the estimate of man-hours.
- Must wear company-approved uniform and maintain a clean and professional appearance while representing the company and providing service to customers.
- Display professional conduct, courtesy, and manners when entering and performing work in the customer’s home or office.
- Respectful of customer’s property and personal space.
Benefits for Mover:
- Paid Weekly
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- College Scholarship Program
- Medical Insurance available
- Paid Time Off